National Volunteer Week is an opportunity to celebrate the vibrancy and impact of volunteerism in your community and across our country. Volunteer Week 2024 is April 14-20. It is a time to recognize volunteers and celebrate the power of volunteerism in our community.
The Nampa/Northern Sunrise County Youth Volunteer Appreciation Awards recognize Northern Sunrise County and Village of Nampa residents, ages 17 and younger, for their volunteer efforts and how they have contributed to the well-being of their community and fellow community members.
Nampa/Northern Sunrise County residents are eligible for a Youth Volunteer Appreciation Award if they:
- Represent the spirit of community service
- Demonstrate initiative, leadership, and creativity in their service to others.
- Serve as a positive role model for others in their community
- Contribute to the overall quality of life of fellow Nampa/Northern Sunrise County residents and the community as a whole
How to Nominate Someone:
To nominate someone for the Nampa/Northern Sunrise County Youth Volunteer Appreciation Award you must include the following:
- Completed nomination form signed by the nominee and the nominator
- Letter of nomination submitted by the nominator
- Summary of volunteer activities (provide a summary of volunteer activities to capture all the community volunteer work of the nominee)
- Where the individual volunteers.
- The type of volunteer work.
- How long they have been volunteering; and
- Who has benefited from their service (seniors, youth, community etc.).
Email completed forms to email@example.com or drop off at your local Nampa/Northern Sunrise County FCSS Office.
For more information call 780-625-3287