At the regular Council meeting held on June 8, 2021 Administration was directed to:
- Order the welcome signs for the hamlet of Reno as per Council’s direction, including the year of establishment of 1925.
- Provide a letter of support to Alternative Land Use Services for the Agricultural Climate Solutions Program Funding – Living Labs Initiative grant application.
- Amend the Sunrise Gateway Business Park Area Structure Plan to allow for the development of a road from Sunrise Road to Woods Road.
- Council gave first and second reading to Bylaw B395/21 Records Management Bylaw as presented. Third reading will be requested at the June 22, 2021 regular Council meeting.
Upcoming Council Meeting:
- June 22 and July 13, 2021 regular Council Meetings at 9:30 a.m.
- As the provincial limitations of 2 metre physical distancing remain in effect, all upcoming Council meetings will continue to be held electronically via Zoom. To access electronic Council meetings, please do the following:
- Go to www.northernsunrise.net
- Scroll down and click on Go To Civicweb Portal on the Council meeting Agendas and Minutes box.
- Follow the instructions listed in the Electronic Council Meetings information box on the page.