At the regular Council meeting held on June 22, 2021 Administration was directed to:
- Send a letter to Peacefest Events Society indicating that the County will extend the 2018 Peacefest donation to 2022.
Council approved the provision of an advance vote for the 2021 Municipal election. Advance voting will take place at the Northern Sunrise County Administration Building on the following dates:
- October 14, 2021 between 1:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.;
- October 15, 2021 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.;
- October 16, 2021 between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Council gave third reading to Bylaw B386/21 Records Management Bylaw as presented.
- Arnold Viersen, MP for Peace River – Westlock provided a verbal update on current Federal resolutions being debated in Parliament.
Upcoming Council Meeting:
- July 13 and July 27, 2021 regular Council Meetings at 9:30 a.m.
- As the provincial limitations of 2 metre physical distancing remain in effect, all upcoming Council meetings will continue to be held electronically via Zoom. To access electronic Council meetings, please do the following:
- Go to www.northernsunrise.net
- Scroll down and click on Go To Civicweb Portal on the Council meeting Agendas and Minutes box.
- Follow the instructions listed in the Electronic Council Meetings information box on the page.