At the regular Council meeting held on June 25, 2019, Administration was directed to:
- Proceed with the transfer of a parcel of land, Plan 8521688 Lot C, from the Province of Alberta to Northern Sunrise County.
- Follow up with ATB Financial regarding the partnership opportunity for the Power Up Conference for Entrepreneurs in Peace River.
- Follow up with the Town of Peace River regarding ownership of the Sagitawa Lookout.
- Send a thank you letter to Paul Hebert and other County firefighters who provided assistance during the Chuckegg Fire.
- Follow up with the Woodland Cree First Nation #474 to discuss the opportunities for partnership with Mamowintowin Hall in Cadotte Lake.
- Council gave first and second reading to Bylaw B355/19 for the purpose of authorizing the municipality to enter into an agreement to establish an Intermunicipal Subdivision and Development Appeal Board. Request for third reading will be brought to the July 9, 2019 regular Council meeting.
- Council gave second and third reading to Bylaw 354/19 for the purpose of establishing an Intermunicipal Development Plan between Northern Sunrise County and the Town of Peace River.
- Council approved Policy 5.1 Personnel as amended.
Upcoming Council Meetings:
- July 9 and July 23 regular Council Meetings at 9:30 a.m.