June 11, 2019 Council Meeting
Members of Municipal Affairs were in attendance to observe the regular Council meeting as part of the Municipal Accountability Program.
At the regular Council meeting held on June 11, 2019, Administration was directed to:
- Install a County speed reader board on Township Road 840 (Kaufman Hill Road).
- Follow up with TELUS regarding the lack of cellular and internet service in the hamlet of St. Isidore.
- Council gave second and third reading to Bylaw B353/19 for the purpose of amending Bylaw B275/15 to add Agricultural Industry, Agricultural Supply Depot, Industrial, Light Manufacturing and Processing and Industrial, Heavy Manufacturing and Processing as discretionary uses within the Crude Oil Storage District.
- Council approved Policy 6.10 Dust Control.
Sponsorships and Donations:
- $750 to the TriRiver Triathlon for their event on August 25, 2019 in Peace River, AB.
Upcoming Council Meetings:
- June 25 and July 9 regular Council Meetings at 9:30 a.m.