Need assistance with filing your taxes? If eligible, Nampa/Northern Sunrise County FCSS is here to help!
Eligibility for the CVITP (based on 2021 tax slips) is determined based on household income:
Single person – up to $35,000
Couple – up to $45,000 combined
One adult with one child – up to $37,000
For each additional child – $2,500 additional income
To qualify for the Nampa/Northern Sunrise County Community Services Volunteer Income Tax Program you must be a resident of Northern Sunrise County or the Village of Nampa and you cannot:
1.Be self employed or have employment expenses
2. Have business income and expenses (if less than $1000 there may be an exception, please inquire)
3. Have rental income
4. Have interest income over $1,000. Have capital gains or losses
6. Have filed for bankruptcy
7. File for a deceased person.
Book an appointment and bring in your tax slips and forms between
March 1, 2022 – April 29, 2022 to either the Northern Sunrise County Administration office or to your local Nampa/Northern Sunrise County FCSS Office.
This service will be by appointment only. Walk-ins will not be accepted this year.
Masks are mandatory
You must have all your slips ready
Government issued ID MUST be shown
Do not come in if you have been exposed to, or have symptoms of COVID-19
If you are displaying symptoms, you will be asked to leave and reschedule
Those completing your returns are NOT tax professionals
For the program poster click here
Low or no income? There are benefits to ﬁling your taxes!
- Federal Child Tax Benefit (up to $500/month/child);
- Provincial Child Tax Benefit (up to $200/month/child);
- Universal Child Care Benefits.
- Carbon Tax Rebate;
- GST/HST Refunds;
- Medication Payment Assistance;
- Provincial Medical Premium Assistance.
- Old Age Security;
- Nursing Home, Community, or Rental Living Support.
- Education Tax Credits and Deductions;
- Student Loan Interest Deduction.
Community Volunteer Tax Program Clinics
Cadotte Lake Clinic – March 23 poster click here
Cadotte Lake Clinic – March 29 poster click here
Little Buffalo Clinic – April 6 poster click here