At the regular Council meeting held on August 10, 2021, Administration was directed to:
- Send a letter to the County resident who expressed their concern about the unsightly premises located in St. Isidore and request the specific locations of the vehicles, including pictures.
- Schedule a Budget meeting to review the 2022 Operational and Capital Budgets on November 15, 2021 from 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Bylaw B397/21 Municipal Development Plan was given first reading as presented. The Public Hearing for this Bylaw will be held on September 14, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.
- Dave Walty, County Resident, provided a presentation on a request for consideration to develop a Peace River and Pats Creek Valley overlook site at the top of Kaufman Hill.
Upcoming Council Meeting:
- August 24 & September 14, 2021 regular Council Meetings at 9:30 a.m. All Council meetings are held in the Council Chamber at the Northern Sunrise County Administration Building at 135 Sunrise Road. As an alternative option to attending in person, Council meetings will still be offered virtually via Zoom. To access electronic Council meetings, please do the following:
- Go to www.northernsunrise.net
- Scroll down and click on Go To Civicweb Portal on the Council meeting Agendas and Minutes box.
- Follow the instructions listed in the Electronic Council Meetings information box on the page.