At the regular Council meeting held on September 8, 2020, Administration was directed to:
- Issue a Request for Quote for the Cadotte Lake Municipal Solid Waste (household garbage) Collection and Disposal.
- Send a copy of the Seasonal Problem Wildlife Technician Annual Report to the municipalities included in the report and advise them that the County will be discontinuing funding the Seasonal Problem Wildlife program for 2021.
- Send a letter to the Town of Peace River regarding the closure of the Joint Capital Cost Sharing Account between Northern Sunrise County and the Town of Peace River.
- Provide options for the electoral boundary for Ward 6 – Cadotte Lake/Little Buffalo and bring a report back to Council.
- Draft a policy regarding the standard purchasing and branding of County vehicles.
- Provide options for the County gravel pit in Weberville and bring a report back to Council.
Council accepted the Northern Sunrise County 2019 audited financial statements as presented and authorized the reserve transfers stated therein.
- Council approved Policy 6.9 Gravel Haul as presented.
- Council rescinded Policy 4.1 Workplace Hazard Assessment Identification, Policy 4.3 Investigations and Policy 4.4 Maintenance Program as they are duplicated in the County’s Safety Program with Workplace Directives.
Upcoming Council Meetings:
- September 22 and October 13 regular Council Meetings at 9:30 a.m. As the provincial limitations of 2 metre physical distancing remain in effect, all upcoming Council meetings will continue to be held electronically via Zoom. To access electronic Council meetings, please do the following:
- Go to www.northernsunrise.net
- Scroll down and click on Go To Civicweb Portal on the Council meeting Agendas and Minutes box.
- Follow the instructions listed in the Electronic Council Meetings information box on the page.