October 26, 2021 Organizational Meeting
At the October 26, 2021 organizational meeting, Councillors Kolebaba and Williams were both re-elected as Reeve and Deputy Reeve respectively by acclamation.
Council appointed public members to the Agricultural Service Board, Economic and Tourism Development Committee, FCSS Committee, Municipal Planning Commission, Northern Sunrise County Watershed Advisory Committee and the Regional Assessment Review Board. A complete list of all Boards and Committees will soon be available on the County website.
Vacancies remaining on County Boards & Committees will be advertised.
Council also appointed Councillors to the above committees and boards as well as several external committees. These appointments will also be included in the list of all Boards and Committees that will be available on the County’s website.
October 26, 2021 Council Meeting
- Council gave first reading to Bylaw B398/21 Council Code of Conduct Bylaw.
Donations and Sponsorships:
- $10,000 to the Nampa/Northern Sunrise County Community Services 2021 Christmas Gift Card Program.
- $500 to the Peace River Air Cadets in recognition of Remembrance Day.
- $1,000 to the Peace River Legion in recognition of Remembrance Day.
Upcoming Council Meetings:
- November 15 Council Budget Meeting at 9:30 a.m.
- November 16 & 30 regular Council Meetings at 9:30 a.m.
- Due to the current Provincial temporary health measures in place, members of the public may attend Council meetings virtually via Zoom. To access electronic Council meetings, please do the following:
- Go to www.northernsunrise.net
- Scroll down and click on Go To Civicweb Portal on the Council meeting Agendas and Minutes box.
- Follow the instructions listed in the Electronic Council Meetings information box on the page.