At the regular Council meeting held on November 16, 2021, Administration was directed to:
- Install a handrail with solar lighting on a portion of the St. Isidore Walking Trail in the amount of $4,500.
- Enter into a one-year agreement with Alberta Counsel for the provision of advocacy services in the amount of $60,000.
Due to the current public health restrictions, Council canceled the annual Christmas Open House that was scheduled for December 15, 2021.
- Council gave second and third reading to Bylaw B398/21 Council Code of Conduct Bylaw.
Donations and Sponsorships:
- $600 to the Peace Regional Aboriginal Interagency Committee for sponsorship of the 2022 Pow Wow Calendars.
Upcoming Council Meetings:
- December 14 regular Council Meeting at 9:30 a.m.
- Due to the current Provincial temporary health measures in place, members of the public may attend Council meetings virtually via Zoom. To access electronic Council meetings, please do the following:
- Go to www.northernsunrise.net
- Scroll down and click on Go To Civicweb Portal on the Council meeting Agendas and Minutes box.
- Follow the instructions listed in the Electronic Council Meetings information box on the page.