At the regular Council meeting held on May 9, 2023, Administration was directed to:
- Send a letter of support for the Nampa Municipal Library’s application for the Community Facility Enhancement Program Grant.
- Provide a loan to SARDA Ag Research in the amount of $100,000 for their capital construction project, payable upon receipt of their grant funding.
Council proclaimed May 19, 2023, as World Family Doctor Day in Northern Sunrise County
Council also proclaimed May 29 – June 2, 2023, as Rural Health Week in Northern Sunrise County,
Council approved Policy 2.5 Rental Equipment as amended.
Donations and Sponsorships:
- $200 to the Reduced Injury through Student Knowledge (RISK) Program, Peace River Region, on May 16, 2023, in St. Isidore, AB.
- $25,000 to the Sagitawa Friendship Society for the Mobile Outreach Unit project.
Upcoming Council Meetings:
- May 23 & June 13, 2023, regular Council Meetings at 9:30 a.m. in the Northern Sunrise County Council Chamber.
Council meetings will also be available for virtual attendance.
To access the meeting link visit northernsunrise.civicweb.net.