At the regular Council meeting held on May 10, 2022, Administration was directed to:
- Provide in-kind support for the Alberta 55+ Summer Games.
Council appointed seasonal employees Eryn Beach, Dakota Broatch, Allison Carter, Katie Cranton-Marshall, Serena Eldridge, Kate Gustafson, Tess Gustafson, Arden Marceau, Paige Matiasiewich and Tori Svecla as Weed and Pest Inspectors for the period of their employment with Northern Sunrise County.
Council also appointed Katie Bartman and Farrah Fischer as Inspectors and Soil Conservation Officers for the period of their employment with Northern Sunrise County.
- Council gave third reading and passed Bylaw B402/22 Traffic Control Bylaw as presented.
- Council approved Policy 1.6 Donations and Sponsorships as presented.
- Brian Bettis and Matthew Schweighart with TELUS provided a construction update on the St. Isidore and Marie Reine Cell Tower project.
Upcoming Council Meetings:
- May 24 & June 14, 2022 regular Council Meeting at 9:30 a.m. in the Northern Sunrise County Council Chamber.
Council meetings will also be available for virtual attendance. To access the meeting link visit northernsunrise.civicweb.net.