Council directed Administration to send a letter of support to the Town of Peace River for the Investing in Canada Infrastructure Grant request.
Bylaws & Policies:
- Council passed Bylaw B330/18 for the purpose of amending the Land Use Bylaw B275/15 to include Cannabis Retail Sales into the Highway Development District and to include Cannabis Production Facility into the Rural Industrial District.
- Council received a presentation from Baytex Energy.
- Council received an update from the Peace Library System.
- Ditch mowing for the Woodland Cree First Nation for the 2018 Treaty 8 Alliance event.
Upcoming Council Meetings:
- August 14, 28 and September 11 – Regular Council Meetings. All meetings start at 9:30 a.m.