At the regular Council meeting held on July 23, 2019, Administration was directed to:
- Send a letter to CN requesting that they move forward with the requirements for the County drainage project at the railway crossing within SW-26-81-21-W5M,
- Allocate $40,000 from the Capital Contingency budget to the St. Isidore Walking Trail project.
- Send a letter to MLA Dan Williams requesting clarification of the status of the Early Learning and Child Care Grant.
- Council gave first and second reading to Bylaw B356/19 to repeal Bylaw B055/99 Designate Head of FOIP as presented.
Donations and Sponsorships:
- $250 silent auction item for the Family and Community Support Services Association of Alberta annual conference on November 27-29, 2019 in Edmonton, AB.
- $4,000 to the Miserable Miles event on September 14, 2019 in Peace River, AB.
- $250 for the Peace River & District Chamber of Commerce annual golf tournament on September 13, 2019 in Peace River, AB.
- Up to $1,500 for a silent auction item and promotional items to the Peace Regional Waste Management Company for the Alberta Coordination Action for Recycling Enterprise Fall Conference on September 4-6, 2019 in Peace River, AB.
Upcoming Council Meetings:
- August 13 and 27 regular Council Meetings at 9:30 a.m.