August 22, 2023, Council Meeting
At the regular Council meeting held on August 22, 2023, Administration was directed to:
- To discontinue weekly advertising in the Peace River Record Gazette effective August 30, 2023 following the paper’s decision to move to an online format only.
- Send a letter to Alberta Health Services (AHS) regarding Council’s concerns as discussed.
Council approved a one-year time extension for subdivision application 21MK041 on E-21-83-20-W5M ending on August 14, 2024.
- Policy 1.20 Internet Supplement Grant was approved as amended.
Donations & Sponsorships:
- $100 gift basket for the Heart River Housing Foundation’s Iosegun Manor Grand Opening in Fox Creek, AB.
Upcoming Council Meetings:
- September 12 & 22, 2023, regular Council Meetings at 9:30 a.m. in the Northern Sunrise County Council Chamber.
- Public Hearing September 12, 2023 for the Municipal Development Plan Bylaw B422/23 at 10:00 a.m. in the Northern Sunrise County Council Chamber.
Council meetings and Public Hearings will also be available for virtual attendance.
To access the meeting link visit northernsunrise.civicweb.net.