At the regular Council meeting held on April 13, 2021 Administration was directed to:
- Include $127,942.50 in the 2021 operations budget to pay for the cost of the pipe replacement for the Nampa Coop Seed Producers Seed Cleaning Plant.
- Send a letter to Mercer Peace River Pulp Ltd. regarding the biosolid application, NutriBoost Program.
- Forward Bylaw B391/21 for the closure of Bear Trap Road to the Minister of Transportation for review.
- Advertise the Request for Proposal for the garbage collection and caretaking of the beach area in Cadotte Lake.
Council approved the 2021 to 2023 operations budget and the 2021 to 2025 capital budget as amended.
- Council gave third reading to Bylaw B386/21 Records Management Bylaw as presented.
- Council gave second and third reading to Bylaw B388/21 for the purpose of amending the following sections within Land Use Bylaw B275/15 as follows:
- Section 2.3 Subdivision and Development Appeal Board
- Section 3.3 Permission for Development
- Section 3.5 Development Permits and Notices
- Section 3.10 Subdivision and Development Appeal Procedure
- Section 7.2 Land Use Districts
- Section 7.19.4 Parcel Size
- Section 8.3 Intermunicipal Development Plan;
- Council gave first and second reading to Bylaw B393/21 Tax Rate Bylaw as presented. Third reading of the Bylaw will be requested at the April 27, 2021 regular Council meeting.
- Council gave second and third reading of Bylaw B384/21 Prohibited and Noxious Species as amended.
Upcoming Council Meeting:
- April 27 and May 11, 2021 regular Council Meetings at 9:30 a.m.
- As the provincial limitations of 2 metre physical distancing remain in effect, all upcoming Council meetings will continue to be held electronically via Zoom. To access electronic Council meetings, please do the following:
- Go to www.northernsunrise.net
- Scroll down and click on Go To Civicweb Portal on the Council meeting Agendas and Minutes box.
- Follow the instructions listed in the Electronic Council Meetings information box on the page.