September 28, 2021 Council Meeting
At the regular Council meeting held on September 28, 2021, Administration was directed to:
- Bring back refund options for utility customer due to the odor and taste concerns with the NEW water Ltd. Water supply. A communication strategy will be developed regarding the odor and taste concerns.
Council accepted the 2022 Council Meeting Schedule as presented. The schedule will be made available on the County website in the new year.
Council authorized the Reeve or a delegate to bring greetings on behalf of the County at the Sisters in Spirit Walk event on October 4, 2021.
- Bylaw B396/21 to amend the Area Structure Plan for the Sunrise Gateway Business Park Bylaw was given second and third reading as presented. Council directed Administration to enter into a Developers Agreement with the applicant.
Upcoming Council Meeting:
- October 12 regular Council Meetings at 9:30 a.m.
- October 26 Council Organizational Meeting at 9:30 a.m.
- October 26 regular Council meeting to follow the Organizational Meeting. Due to the current Provincial temporary health measures in place, members of the public may attend Council meetings virtually via Zoom. To access electronic Council meetings, please do the following:
- Go to www.northernsunrise.net
- Scroll down and click on Go To Civicweb Portal on the Council meeting Agendas and Minutes box.
- Follow the instructions listed in the Electronic Council Meetings information box on the page.