At the regular Council meeting held on March 12, 2019, Administration was directed to:
Remove the municipal reserve designation from lots SW-15-86-14- W5M; Plan 8121430; Block 1; Lot 8MR and NE-10-86-14-W5M; Plan 8121430; Block 2; Lot 22MR, and enter into a lease for these properties with the Lubicon Lake Band #453.
Council appointed Melvin Jr. Carifelle to the FCSS and Watershed Advisory Committees. Council also appointed Monique Vitanovec to the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board.
- Council approved Policy 6.14 New Gravel Road Requests.
- $1,000 to the Peace Regional Dance Society for their Dance Festival on March 16-17, 2019 in Peace River, AB.
- $500 to the Big Lakes Charity Golf Tournament on August 22, 2019 in High Prairie, AB.
- Council received a presentation from Darren George from the Peace Regional Outreach Student and Daycare Support Society regarding an update of their operations.
Upcoming Council Meetings:
- March 26 and April 9 regular Council Meetings at 9:30 a.m.