Canadian Natural Resources Ltd. (CNRL)
Who We Are
We are an effective and efficient operator with a diversified portfolio of assets in North America, the UK North Sea and Offshore Africa, which enables us to generate significant value, even in challenging economic environments. We continually strive for safe, effective, efficient and environmentally responsible operations while executing economic development of our diverse asset base.
Our balanced mix of natural gas, light crude oil, heavy crude oil, bitumen and synthetic crude oil (SCO) represents one of the strongest and most diversified asset portfolios of any independent energy producer in the world. The Company has completed its transition to a Long Life Low Decline asset base through the development of its Horizon oil sands mine, its vast thermal in situ opportunities and the expansion of it world class polymer flood project at Pelican Lake. This transition forms the basis of the Company’s sustainable free cash flow.
Our financial discipline, commitment to a strong balance sheet, and capacity to generate adjusted funds flow provide us the means to grow our company in the long term.
- Largest independent natural gas producer in Canada.
- One of the largest undeveloped land bases in the relatively undeveloped liquids-rich, natural gas prone areas of Northeast British Columbia and Northwest Alberta.
- Largest heavy crude oil producer in Canada.
- Diverse portfolio of light crude oil, primary heavy crude oil, Pelican Lake crude oil and natural gas liquids.
- Tremendous development opportunities within the Company’s in situ oil sands asset portfolio, incremental to our operating Primrose, Wolf Lake, Kirby South, Kirby North and Jackfish projects
- Zero decline, upgraded production from our oil sands mining and upgrading assets.