Station 1 St. Isidore/Three Creeks Fire Hall
St. Isidore/Three Creeks Fire Hall
District Chief Simon Lavoie, EMR
Captain Denis Lavoie
Captain Kent Rein
Captain Tracy Prudholme
The St. Isidore / Three Creeks Volunteer Fire Department was established in 1984. The new fire station, located on Range Road 204 within the bilingual hamlet of St.Isidore opened in July 2010. This fire station is home to a 2007 fire engine (1000 gallons), a 2011 Dodge 1-ton wild land/rescue truck (250 gallons) , a 2006 water tender (3000 gallons) , a 2010 UTV wildland/rescue ranger, and a wildfire structural protection trailer. Approximately 15 volunteer firefighters operate from this station. The offices of the Northern Sunrise County Protective Services Senior Officers are also found at this station.
Northern Sunrise County Protective Services is proud to be working partners with a variety of community groups and organizations. Peace Regional Search & Rescue and Canadian Rangers operate from this location.