Pursuant to the Municipal Government Act, being Chapter M-26 of the Statutes of Alberta, notice is hereby given that the Council of Northern Sunrise County will hold a Public Hearing prior to the second reading of Bylaw No. B342/19 for an amendment to the Northern Sunrise County Land Use Bylaw B275/15.
Bylaw B342/19 would amend Bylaw B275/15 as follows:
- Definitions for Work Camp, Industrial, Temporary, Environmental Site Assessment, Environmental Impact Assessment were
- Stripping, Filling, Excavation and Grading was added as a
- Specific Land Use Provisions Part 19 was created for Stripping, Filling, Excavation and Grading
- Stripping, Filling, Excavation and Grading was enabled as a Permitted or Discretionary Use within various
- Specific Land Use Provisions Part 18 Work Camp, Industrial was amended.
- Within Part 8 Overlays added Intermunicipal Development Plan Bylaw B311/17
The Public Hearing is to be held on February 26, 2019 at 10:00 am in the Council Chambers at the Northern Sunrise County office. Information regarding these amendments to the proposed bylaw may be viewed at the Northern Sunrise County office during regular work hours, Monday to Friday from 8:15am to 4:30pm, or on the Northern Sunrise County website at www.northernsunrise.net. Please forward written submissions to the Development Officer no later than noon on Friday February 22, 2019. If you have any questions regarding the hearing please call the County office at (780) 624-0013.