Pursuant to the Municipal Government Act, being Chapter M-26 of the Statutes of Alberta, notice is hereby given that the Council of Northern Sunrise County will hold a Public Hearing prior to the second reading of Bylaw No. B343/19 for an amendment to the Northern Sunrise County Land Use Bylaw B275/15.
Bylaw B343/19 would amend Bylaw B275/15 as follows:
- Within Part 7 Land Use Districts add 7.21 Sunrise Gateway Business Park Commercial District (CSG)
- Within Part 7 Land Use Districts add 7.22 Sunrise Gateway Business Park Industrial District (MSG)
- Car Wash was added as a Definition
- Specific Land Use Provisions Part 5.20 was created for Car Wash
- Within Section 7.5 Rural Industrial District (RM) remove Cannabis Retail Sales and Cannabis Production Facility as Discretionary Uses
- Within Section 7.4 Highway Development District (HD) remove Off-Site Service Operations as a Discretionary Use
The Public Hearing is to be held on February 26, 2019 at 10:30 am in the Council Chambers at the Northern Sunrise County office. Information regarding these amendments to the proposed bylaw may be viewed at the Northern Sunrise County office during regular work hours, Monday to Friday from 8:15am to 4:30pm, or on the Northern Sunrise County website at www.northernsunrise.net. Please forward written submissions to the Development Officer no later than noon on Friday February 22, 2019. If you have any questions regarding the hearing please call the County office at (780) 624-0013.